Kenn has worked in the wine industry for 25 years. Building on his degree in Chemical Engineering, he completed the coursework for a Masters in Viticulture at California’s UC Davis. Kenn was the leading partner in developing Tinhorn Creek winery from grass roots vineyard planting, through winery design and construction, to growth to 40,000 case per year production. He has an in-depth knowledge of viticulture, winemaking, process design, project management, business and financial planning and implementation, and regulatory interpretation and implementation. Kenn currently sits on the Board of other BC wineries as an independent director.
Kenn’s key business strengths include:
• Development of comprehensive business plans
• Identifying areas and methods of improvement in existing businesses plans
• Assessment of financial performance against industry norms
• Interfacing with regulatory agencies
• Project management and coordination